someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike
take the place of work of someone on strike
- Then out of this burning hatred there grew a vague kind of pride in her mind: her daughter was not a blackleg!
- In it is a small pastry brush with which Berger gently wipes the top of every main course whether it is the more expensive sea bass with fennel, the blackleg chicken with morels or the sausages served with mash.
- Concurrent immunization for blackleg and malignant edema is recommended
- A Study on the Role of Diseased Tissues in Spreading Potato Blackleg Disease
- Worker who refuses to join a strike or a trade union,or who takes the place of a striker;blackleg
- scab; blackleg