black and white的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
communication by means of written symbols (either printed or handwritten)
a black-and-white photograph or slide
not having or not capable of producing colors;
"a black-and-white TV"
"the movie was in black and white"
black and white的用法和样例：
- There was no sale for black and white TV sets.
- Black & White film is good for portraits.
- They want to see the agreement in black and white.
- We'd better put everything in black and white.
- Mr. Lu issued a statement in Black and white.
- Her written work is a model of care and neatness.
black and white的相关资料：