bilingual first language acquisition的用法和样例：
- First language acquisition has been studied primarily by linguists, developmental psychologists, and psycholinguists.
- It shows that in the order of acquiring language vocabulary,there is a difference between the first language and the second language acquisition.
- The learners differ with each other in first language aptitude,motivation,character and even age,which will directly or indirectly influence the final result of his second language acquisition.
- In the 20th century, with Chomsky and Krashen as the representatives, some American linguists assumed that second language acquisition was fundamentally similar to first language acquisition.
- Stages of first language acquisition