- Gallstone diseases are old disease entities, it yet remains the most prevalent disease affecting the biliary system.
- Conclusion Imaging techniques are widely used in the evaluation of liver volume, vasculature and biliary system in the living donor liver.
- We agree with the authors that prophylaxis is indicated in patients with a “predictably undrainable biliary system,” but just what this means remains to be clarified.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is a rather new technique for the diagnosis of disease of the biliary system and the pancreatic duct.
- Primary carcinoma of the gallbladder (PCG) is the most common malignant tumor in biliary system and its morbility has been rising year by year in our country.
- H. pylori can cause inflammation as an independent etiological factor.The route which the mocroorganisms took to reach the livers may involve hematogenous and/or biliary system dissemination.
biliary duct biliary biliary pleuro-brouchial fistula Biliary calculus with cholecystitis biliary tract spontaneus perforation Biliary Tract/radionuclide imaging biliary-hepatic-bronchial fistula biliary tract spontaneous perforation biliary tract diseases/complication Biliary tract neoplasms/radiotherapy Biliary tract neoplasms/chemotherapy Biliary calculus with acute cholecystitis