- The success rate of ERC was 88. 8% (95/107) , that of nasobiliary catheter placement 94% (64/68) , biliary stent placement 88. 5% (23/26).
- The author reported the experience in caring 90 obstructive jaundice patients undergoing biliary stent placement by endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography(ERCP).
- Abstract:Objective:To explore the method and effect of primary closure of choledochostomy with placement of a modified biliary stent after common bile duct exploration.
- Fifty-four patients died before April,2006,average survival time was 7.6 months in 75 patients,the patients of PTCD only were 5.8 months,the patients of combined with biliary stent were 9.5 months.
- The shortest time after stenting in the side- hole trestle is 76d,the time for the Christmas tree-trestle and the blockage of biliary stents is 148d and the longest time is 312d.
- Endoscopic biliary stent insertion