- He contracted an acute biliary duct infection.
- The target biliary ducts of various sizes were all filled with embolized reagent, thus allowing no stone formation.
- There are no such severe complications as biliary ducts injury,postoperational hemorrage and bile leakage.
- In bile duct stone cases,protuberant lesions were clearly revealed and the wall of biliary ducts were normal.
- Objective To summerize the diagnosis and treatment of the injured minute biliary ducts in laparoscopic cholecystectomy(LC) practice.
- Objective: To investigate the effective method of reducing bile loss after exploration of biliary duct.