biliary drainage via endoscope的用法和样例：
- Clinical Study on Treatment of Acute Biliary Tract Infection with Biliary Drainage via Endoscope Combined with Chinese Drug Medication
- Endoscopic nose biliary drainage(ENBD) was performed routinely.
- Objective To discuss the nursing method and effect of the enteral nutritional tube placing operation via endoscope.
- Of these cases, 16 were biliary drainage;15 were endoscopic sphincterotomy ( 10 of them received lithous extraction ), 1 was ascaris extraction.
- Laboratory diagnosis of trematodes is accomplished by detection of the eggs in stool, biliary drainage, duodenal drainage, or sputum.