biliary drainage catheter的用法和样例：
- Change of percutaneous biliary drainage catheter
- Endoscopic nose biliary drainage(ENBD) was performed routinely.
- Of these cases, 16 were biliary drainage;15 were endoscopic sphincterotomy ( 10 of them received lithous extraction ), 1 was ascaris extraction.
- Laboratory diagnosis of trematodes is accomplished by detection of the eggs in stool, biliary drainage, duodenal drainage, or sputum.
- Power Doppler ultrasound demonstrates the neoplastic nature of the obstruction, and the patient was then treated by external biliary drainage.