- Later biliary disease, if suspected, needs to be confirmed by obtaining a cholangiogram at ERCP or PTC.
- There is also an increased risk of osteoporosis in patients without cirrhosis, particularly those with hemochromatosis and biliary disease.
- Method Serum IL 6 level was measured by ELSA method in 25 patients of choangiocarcinoma, 30 patients of benign biliary disease and 20 normal controls. The changes of IL 6 serum level after cholangiocacinoma resection were investigated.
方法 采用ELISA双抗体夹心法测定 30例胆管良性疾病患者 ,2 5例胆管癌患者和 2 0例健康者的血清IL 6水平 ,并对胆管癌患者手术前后血清IL 6的水平变化进行观察。
- Among biliary diseases, the most common cause was cholecystolithiasis, while bile duct stole and cholecystitis being the next.
- The review summarizes the progress of EUS in the diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic biliary diseases.
- Extrahepatic obstructive biliary disease