a calculus formed in the gall bladder or its ducts
- Results Under the choledochofibroscope, the healing and blood flow of bile duct could be clearly observed and bile stone be successfully removed.
- Objective To summarize the experience in surgical treatment of intrahepatic bile stones complicated with atrophy hypertrophy complex (IBS AHC).
- A stone hit the car and damaged the paintwork.
- The secretion of bile is useful for our bodies.
- I stubbed my toe on the stone: it was very painful.
- The nurse tell the child to spit out the stone.