Bile Salts and their Metabolism的用法和样例：
- Synthesis of Sodium Taurine-Conjugated Bile Salts and Their Comparison in Antitussive and Expectorant Effects
- Nibshan, the City of Salt and En Gedi-six towns and their villages.
- The synthesis of 6 kinds of sodium taurine-conjugated bile salts was studied and their comparison in antitussive and expectorant effects made.
- METHODS: Model establishment: Wistar rats were administrated AS feeds (including 10% yolk powder, 5% lard, 0.5% bile salt and 85% basic feed) for 3 months.
- Some biological characteristics such as the tolerance to acidity, bile salt and antibiotic of Lacto-bacillus acidophilus LAJ90 was studied by using MRS medium.