a salt of bile acid and a base; functions as an emulsifier of lipids and fatty acids
- It is reported that MRP2 is related with secretion of bile salt.
- Real-time PCR and RT-PCR were used to assess the expression of bile salt export pump (Bsep) and FXR.
- Bile salt induces apoptosis of hepatocytes and the role of protein kinase C signal pathway in obstructive jaundice.
- Under optimization conditions，the vires of bile salt hydrolase was enhanced to 7.4 times.
- Liver receptor homolog 1 transcriptionally regulates human bile salt export pump expression.
- We see that this bile salt has two types of hydrophilic groups: the sulfate and the three hydrox-ides.