- Causes and treatment of bile leakage(a report of 22 cases).
- Bile leakage occurred in 1 case after T-tube was removed.
- Drainage is certainly indicated because of the probability of bile leakage.
- No bile duct laceration happened during dilation, and no bile leakage or mortality after operation.
- Results 5case remnant calculus,2 choledocho-injury,2 Bile Leakage,3 hepatic jaundice.
- Complications took place in 4 cases(1.1%),of which 2 cases with bile leakage and 2 cases with abdominal bleeding.