Bile duct proliferation的用法和样例：
- This leads to marked cholestasis with intrahepatic bile duct proliferation, fibrosis, and cirrhosis.
- Internodular bile duct proliferation is abundant and merge imperceptibly with the hepatocyte elements near the fibrous septa.
- Microscopically, extrahepatic biliary atresia leads to this appearance in the liver, with numerous brown-green bile plugs, bile duct proliferation (seen at lower center), and extensive fibrosis.
- Internodular bile ducts proliferation is abundant and merge imperceptibly with hepatocytes near the fibrous septa.
- Histopathological examinations showed that the small bile ducts proliferated, and liver cells were in vacuolar degeneration and were swollen in the advanced stage.