Bile duct calculus的用法和样例：
- Objective To study the value of selective intraoperative cholangiography during laparoscopic surgery in the treatment of bile duct calculus.
- Objective To explore the effect of laparoscope combined with choledochoscope in the treatment of extrahepatic bile duct calculus.
- Aim To evaluate the clincal effect of endoscopic sphincterotomy(EST) in patients with common bile duct calculi.
- Keywords Choledochotomy;Laparoscope;Bile duct calculus;Treatment;
- Methods Among 35 patients with common bile duct calculi,32 patients were succeeded by EST,3 patients were succeeded by endoscopic papillary balloon dilation(EPBD).
- Conclusion Laparoscopic exploratoin of common bile duct via choledochotomy and T tube drainage is one of the safe and effective management options for common bile duct calculi.