- Incidence of post operative wound infection, and of bile cultures growing pathogenic organism were detected in three different prophylactic dose groups.
- Results The ratio of positive anaerobic bacteria culture was 55.2%(37/67), including 4 patients with obligate anaerobe bile culture positive only.
- Methods The data of 120 strains of aerobes found in 100 patients with positive bile culture from 1988 to 1998 and their sensitivity to antibiotics were statistically analyzed.
- Methods The data of 73 strains of aerobes found in 69 inpatients with positive bile culture from Jan 1998 to Jun 2002 and their sensitivity to antibiotics were statistically analyzed.
- The secretion of bile is useful for our bodies.
- They are the people from diverse cultures.