- The application of determining bile acids of serum for distinguishing jaundice.
- So therapy of ICP patients is to decrease the concentration of bile acids and reinforce blood circulation of placenta.
- SSTF also showed the effect on decreasing liver TC, TG and increasing the amount of fecal bile acids.
- AIM To develop a method for separating the major bile acids by capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE).
- Results: Titillation, icterus and rising of total bile acids (TBA) were the main clinical characterization.
- Effect of cholestasis on regulation of cAMP synthesis by glucagon and bile acids in isolated hepatocytes.