bilateral tax treaties的用法和样例：
- Gerrit Groen, Arbitration in Bilateral Tax Treaties, INTETAX, Vol. 30, Issue 1,2002, p.7.
- The problem of typical permanent establishment triangle cases frequently occurs under the mechanism of bilateral tax treaties.
- The two sides start talks Tuesday on a new bilateral tax treaty and Merz said he hoped the negotiations would move swiftly.
- Tax treaties are always bilateral, meaning they are agreements between two countries.
- Tax treaties are always bilateral, meaning there are agreements between two countries.