bilateral signal propagation的用法和样例：
- The reduction in size of components and circuits for increasing package density and reducing power dissipation and signal propagation delays.
- New modes of VHF signal propagation are still being discovered, and a great deal of study is currently in progress.
- The reduction in size of components and circuits for increasing package density and reducing power dissipationand signal propagation delays.
- Repeater insertion is one of the most widely used techniques to reduce the signal propagation delay on global interconnects.
- In addition, so called "tropospheric" signal effects were complicating station coverage predictions and signal propagation studies.