Bilateral renal cell carcinoma的用法和样例：
- Objective: To evaluate the efficacy of nephron sparing surgery for solitary kidney or bilateral renal cell carcinoma.
- Methods: Eight cases of solitary kidney or bilateral renal cell carcinoma were treated by nephron sparing surgery.
- Included 1 case with left solitary kidney,1 with bilateral renal carcinoma,16 with clear cell carcinoma,1 with renal cell carcinoma,1 with renal granular carcinoma.
- Nephron sparing surgery in synchronous bilateral renal cell carcinoma
- Hence a 33-year-old male patient is presented who was a victim of tuberous sclerosis with left renal cell carcinoma and bilateral angiomyolipoma.