bilateral preliminary agreement的用法和样例：
- Arsenal are believed to have negotiated a preliminary agreement with Marseille for midfielder Franck Ribery.
- On Tuesday PetroChina signed a preliminary agreement with Shell to buy gas from its Gorgon development, also off the Western Australian coast.
- Macquarie is also awaiting regulatory approval to invest in a mainland securities joint venture, having inked a preliminary agreement with Hengtai Securities.
- China and the United States have signed a preliminary agreement aimed at increasing cooperation on nuclear non-proliferation, security and counter-terrorism, the US embassy in Beijing said.
- The preparatory talks are expected to produce a preliminary agreement which will govern formal negotiations between both factions of the opposition Movement for Democratic Change and ZANU-PF.