bilateral negotiations and agreements的用法和样例：
- bilateral negotiation and agreement
- A bilateral agreement;bilateral negotiations.
- In such negotiations and agreement, the Members concerned shall endeavour to maintain a general level of mutually advantageous commitments not less favourable to trade than that provided for in Schedules of specific commitments prior to such negotiations.
- The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, say that the talk ended with agreement to move on the bilateral negotiations but with no accord on sites.
- All nations should endorse,respect and support the arms control and disarmament measures adopted after voluntary consultation,negotiation and agreement between nations and in light of actual regional circumstances.