bilateral hilar lymphadenopathy的用法和样例：
- Its chest X-ray and CT scans showed the enlargement of lung hilum and frequently presented with bilateral hilar lymphadenopathy, liable to be misdiagnosed as tuberculosis or tumor.
- Soft tissue window shows bilateral hilar and subcarinal lymph node enlargement.
- One cause for pulmonary intersitital fibrosis is sarcoidosis. In addition to increased interstitial markings, the chest radiograph may display prominent hilar lymphadenopathy (from non-caseating granulomatous inflammation) as shown here.
- Hilar lymphadenopathy is present in many patients. The lymph nodes are often calcified. A characteristic peripheral "egg-shell" calcification is seen in approximately 5% of cases of silicosis.
- Results Its clinical behavior were lack of typical.Its X-ray features were bump nade lesions(14cases),diffuse lesions(7cases),hilar lymphadenopathy(21cases),pleural effusion(18 cases).