Bilateral carotid angiogram的用法和样例：
- Left carotid angiogram showed a pseudoaneurysm about 2.5 cm above the carotid bifurcation with an opening to the carotid artery of about 1 cm.
- Methods Transient forebrain ischemia was indu ced by 20 minutes bilateral carotid occlution.
- The lesion is exophytic towards the third ventricle and encases bilateral carotid arteries, although, flow voids are intact.
- However, the increase in arterial pressure during bilateral carotid occlusion (BCO) was extremely different (P<0.01) from that before BCO.
- The gasping time of isolated heads of rats and survival time of rats subjected to bilateral carotid ligation were also observed.