- Sunday at Laguna Tortugueros in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico.Although this boy had a hard time getting his bike out of the water, he had a great time getting it in.
- Jerry Burgess illustrates this by pointing to the example of wheelie control: "Every bike out there has it, so how come they can all wheelie after the flag?
- It is soon proved to Shawn that Mom can't fix the problem: before he ride the bike out of the complex, the wheel starts tangling around and Mom can't put it back--even with the help of "that thing".
- Pavement cannot be shared by bikes (unorthodox), it is meant for People only.The only way to get these bike out of the pavement is to have bikeway, bike rider have to pay tax, if they want it.
- That still leaves thirty?one faulty bikes out there. I want them recalled immediately.
- I fell off my bike and went arse over tit.