big Chinese character的用法和样例：
- The plaque above the middle gate with three big Chinese characters were the handwriting of Emperor Guangxu (1875-1908), meaning the Summer Palace.
- The cave is about 20 metres deep. On the walls of the cave are carved four big Chinese characters: Xue'Yin'Chuan'Xia or Beautiful Rainbow on a Ground of Snow.
- There is another pavilion, with slightly upswept eaves, in which is a tablet inscribed with three big Chinese characters: Huang'Di'Ling or The Tomb of the Yellow Emperor.
- Right in front of the tumulus is a huge stone tablet inscribed with five big Chinese characters in the calligraphy of Guo Moro, the contemporary Chinese historian and poet, whose English equivalent could be: The Tomb of Huang Di of Xuanyuan.
- A calligrapher writing big Chinese characters with brush and water
- Methods of Storing Chinese Charact.