the cognitive process that leads to convictions;
"seeing is believing"
- She persists in the belief/in believing that she is being persecuted.
- We were deceived into believing that he could help us.
- He is not alone in believing (ie Other people agree with him) that it may lead to war.
- They were bluffed into believing we were not ready for the attack.
- Words are but wind, but seeing is believing.
- He has fooled a lot of people into believing he is a rich man.
- She gaped at the tall man, not believing that he was her younger brother.
- Seeing is believing.