- Bachelor of Engineering 电机工程学士
- [C]蜜蜂 a small insect that flies and makes honey
any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
- A bee pricks the skin with its sting.
- He can hear the hum of the bee in the garden.
- Bees buzz.
- Bees sting.
- Bees swarm.
- The bee makes honey.
- The bee is going from flower to flower.
- Honey is made by bees.
- There is a swarm of bees in the tree.
- A bee is a very useful insect.
- He likes to keep bees in his spare time.
- Tom's a real busy bee today.
- The ship is sailing in a bee line.
- He has the presidential bee in his head.
- as busy as a bee
忙得团团转 be up to one's ears in work; run round in circles
Now were instituted quilting bees and husking bees and other rural assemblages.出自： W. Irving
I made a bee; that is, I collected..the settlers to assist at the raising.出自： J. Galt
- insect 昆虫