- Another woman was awarded relief for her bastard child.
- Born out of wedlock, Kratos was the bastard child of a shunned woman.
- The ghetto was at least no longer content with its status as bastard child of urban America .
- After Mary's death, Elizabeth was placed upon the throne, but was still considered no more than the bastard child of Anne Boleyn and King Henry VIII.
- I will toss the bastard child into the river to feed the turtles, throw it into the street to feed the dogs, or hurl it into the marsh to feed the crows.You just wait and see.
- Night elves claim that centaur are the bastard children of the demigod Cenarius.