名词 basket weave:
a cloth woven of two or more threads interlaced to suggest the weave of a basket
- A cotton cloth of a tight basket weave, used primarily for shirts.
- She steeped reeds for basket weaving.
- He took a course in basket weaving.
- An introduction to the tools and processes of basket weaving approx.
- a cotton cloth of a tight basket weave,used primarily for shirts
- Traditional arts such as basket weaving, pottery, weaving and dye making are still prominent throughout the villages of Botswana.