Bask Army Administrative Course的用法和样例：
- A U.S. Army administrative and tactical unit composed of a headquarters unit, at least one unit of infantry or armor or both, and designated support units. A brigade can be commanded by a brigadier general or by a colonel.
- Department of the Army Administrative Area
- The army was demoralized by defeat.
- The enemy army crumpled up under our attacks.
- Today, Jenny has resumed her study and is currently pursuing her Business Administration Course at the University Tun Abdul Razak (UNITAR), Sabah campus.
俐雯就在爱中，加上自己的勇气和耐力，一天、一步的，慢慢的康复过来。今天，她已经回到校园，就读亚庇敦拉萨大学 ( UNITAR）分校工商管理课程。