basis of liabilities的用法和样例：
- His research formed the basis of his new book.
- Another theory or basis of liability for injury by a defective product is referred to as "strict liability in tort".
- The distinction of identity and the ascription of liability is the basis of all legal relationship.
- The sea washes the base of the cliffs.
- In recent years, a new basis of liability, the principle of strict liability in tort, has gained in importance and effectiveness.
- This agenda will form the basis of our next meeting.