basis of law-abiding的用法和样例：
- The rule of law has kept our society open,fair and law abiding.
- The rule of law has kept our society open, fair and law abiding.
- The Indiana Democrat，who was worried that the ban might infringe on the rights of law abiding gun owners，had already voted against the bill.
- Our ability to exercise social management on the basis of law continued to increase.
- Validity of law is the inner basis of law transferring from static existence as rules to dynamic existence as praxis.
- Our justice is rooted in the same soil as yours--in Christianity and in the rule of law as the basis of a free society.