basis of credit的用法和样例：
- It is our company's policy to deal with a new supplier on the basis of CIF price and payment in US Dollars by irrevocable letter of credit at sight.
- The author put forward his own definition to crime of credit cards swindling on basis of other existing definitions, and defines the range of credit cards.
- Any users of credit may overextend themselves.
- May I draw money against the letter of credit here?
- His research formed the basis of his new book.
- On the basis of analyzing its meaning, origin, characteristics of credit system, the paper elucidate the importance of carrying out the credit system, and put forward several measures of implementing.