basis for evaluation的用法和样例：
- Con cl usion This study provided further a scientific basis for evaluation of the quality of the medicinal plant Pueraria DC.
- This suggests that WRA could be a good basis for evaluation invasive plant species, but its results are not definitive in all conditions.
- Test: A basis for evaluation or judgment: “A test of democratic government is how Congress and the president work together” (Haynes Johnson).
- All along, people are used to fund investment of the current or short-term net Change ranked as the basis for evaluation in order to make irrational investment decisions.
- Both approaches enable an organization to identify its strengths and weaknesses,contain provision for evaluation against generic models,provide a basis for continual improvement, and contain provision for external recognition.
- Isoline diagrams of organic substance content in soil of the three plots were made on the basis of Kriging value, which provide direct basis for evaluation of the reclaimed soil quality.