- Typical reported deposits in genetic relation with basin fluids include sedex-type, MVT, and continental sandstone-shale type.
- The characteristics of the basin fluids to uranium metallogenesis, especially, the mixing or superimposing uranium metallogenesis are also discussed in detail.
- Basin fluids refer to various complex fluids (including organic or inorganic fluid facies) which move in the sedimentary strata during the evolution of the sedimentaiy basins.
- The metal basin clattered down the stone stairs.
- The basin was brim-full (of water).
- He first poured some water in the basin.