of or relating to or located at the base;
"the basilar membrane of the cochlea"
- Neural symptoms were observed after basilar artery occlusion.
- Uncle Bill named this protein BPP for basilar papilla protein.
- Two Cases: CT Diagnosis of Disorder of Prolong and Expansion of Basilar Artery.
- Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of MRI on basilar invagination.
- The prognosis in patients with basilar artery occlusion is very poor.
- Method: The models were made by coagulated basilar artery at two points.