- Engelmann prickly pear (Opuntia engelmannii) and beaver tail cactus (O. basilaris) commonly occur in the southwestern U.
- The patients with the signs of vertebra- arteria basilaris ischemia followed closed cervical spine trauma have the possibility of vertebral artery injury.
- In DM group mice,renal glomerulus area was magnified,mesenterium basilaris substantia was increased,urinary cast lumina was enlarged,its vessel wall was thinner,GBM was thickening and obvious protein casts were observed compared with those of C group.
- MR angiography can clearly display the middle - above degree stenosis and occlusion in the main branches of the arteriae cerebri such as arteriae carotis inter-na, arteriae vertebralis, arteriae basilaris, arteriae cerebri anterior, media, posterior.
- lamina basilaris ductus cochlearis
- vetebra- arteria basilaris ischemia