- Mean velocity (Vm) in vertebral arteries(VA) and basilar arteries(BA) were measured using transcranial doppler(TCD).
- There is low expression of HO-1 mRNA in the basilar arteries after SAH in rats, however which can not antagonize the occurrence of DCV.
- Intra-arterial and intravenous thrombolytic therapies may be the most reasonable and effective therapeutic approach to recanalize occluded basilar arteries.
- Neural symptoms were observed after basilar artery occlusion.
- Two Cases: CT Diagnosis of Disorder of Prolong and Expansion of Basilar Artery.
- The prognosis in patients with basilar artery occlusion is very poor.