- SPX) dropped 0.81 percent, and oil fell below $70 a barrel as traders read the sell-off in Chinese shares as portending economic weakness.
- It will rise to 700 million barrels as part of a plan announced last y(sra) ear.
- NEW YORK - Oil prices fluctuated Monday, hovering above $114 a barrel as traders looked to a slightly stronger U.S. dollar for direction after the previous session's steep nosedive.
- Chock the barrel up or else it will roll over.
- They denounced him to the police as a criminal.
- You can keep my book as long as you like.