- One, an old barque, had been big enough for a sub to bother with and the sub had shelled her.
- During Hatshepsut's reign, the barque was carried on the shoulders of wab-priests the entire journey.
- It's odd. The frieze on Akkad's tomb shows Iris at the helm of a solar barque headed for the Kingdom of the Dead...
- One fresco represented Iris on a solar barque with the signs of the zodiac, Aries and Taurus.
- That story depicts vividly the determination of Christians,in the frail barque of the flesh,went through the waves of the world.
- I has born in the Anhui province which is full of fishs and rice.So I'm used to lisened the chanson of the boatmans and watch the barque.
- bark (狗)吠