appear at county fairs and carnivals as a stunt flier and parachute jumper
tour the country making political speeches, giving lectures, or presenting plays
- To travel across while engaging in barnstorming.
- He says none of the barnstorming for the poor and the sick has taken time away from his music.
- Obama emerged as a possible contender with a barnstorming speech at the 2004 Democratic convention.
- Presently, besides barnstorming with her own of several groups, Saskia Laroo often appears as a special guest artist.
- United had the lead they deserved, but Bolton's barnstorming start to the second period yielded no more than they deserved as Wolfe equalised from a right-wing free-kick.
- They will barnstorm their way around the world, raise BIG MONEY, and prepare their ship for the trip home.
- barnstorm 在乡区作巡回演出...