- French Foreign Minister Michel Barnier on Thursday urged Iran not to resume uranium.
- Mr Barnier said poorer countries should not put cultivation of cash crops for export before feeding their populations.
- Mr Michel backed the idea yesterday at a conference Mr Barnier organised in Brussels.
- Hui Liangyu of China Barnier participate in the Olympic Games-related activities welcome.
- The French agriculture minister, Michel Barnier, has described parts of the proposal as "madness" and promises to oppose it.
- "We continue to hope that Iran will not take this step, the consequences of which it is well aware," Barnier said solemnly.