名词 barn door:
the large sliding door of a barn
an opaque adjustable flap on a lamp fixture; used in photography to cut off light from particular areas
- The rain drops dripping from the barn doors.
- Bar the barn door so the cows can't get out.
- But we should keep an eye on the barn door anyway.
- The farmer herded the cows over to the barn door.
- On my Olympus E1, I use 4 barn doors on a light to highlight good features.
- After Mary failed the examination she said she would study hard after that. She wanted to lock the barn door after the horse was stolen.