- Acoustic Barkhausen Emission (ABE) and Electromagnetic Barkhausen Emission (EBE) have been measured.
- Magnetism measuring,Barkhausen noise and magnetic acoustic emission were often used for electromagnetic testing.
- It is proved that the hardness of ferro magnetic materials can be measured by the Barkhausen Noise Method.
- The correlation between 300M steel surface stress and Barkhausen signal has been studied by applying four points bending and analyzed with the magnetostrictive model.
- Barkhausen noise analysis (BNA) is a distinctive measure for testing microscopic stresses and metallurgical structure in ferromagnetic materials.
- The preliminaoy results show that the intensity parameter of the barkhausen noise is correlated with the fatigue damage.