- The cocoo of its third-age nymphs overwinters at the trunk, bark crack of branch of apple tree.
- Adoxphyes orana occurred for 6 generations annually in Fuzhou, Fujian, it occurred by generations, the old and adult larvae overwintered by producing cocoon and turning into pupa in the bark crack and litter.
- Hevea rubber bark cracking virus
- of Bark Cracking in Hevea Brasiliensis Incidence, Symptoms, and Histology
- A little crack detracts from the value of the vase.
- Those trees have very beautiful white bark.