- A frozen-tolerant baker yeast S.cerevisiae X-003 was isolatedby alcohol-resistance test.
- The asymmetric reduction of OPBE catalyzed by Baker Yeast in nonaqueous phase to synthesis HPBE was investigated.
- The asymmetric reduction of OPBE catalyzed by Baker Yeast in water medium to synthesis HPBE was investigated.
- Methods: mouse torsion modle induced by glacial acetic acid, mouse auricle swelling model induced by xylene and rat fever model induced by baker yeast were used.
- Effect of mild pressure on activity and metabolism of yeastUsing air as pressure-media, baker yeast CICC1339 and CICC1447 were cultivated under 0.5MPa.
- In addition, the effect of mild pressure on cell viability, cellular membrane permeability, cell morphology and metabolism of Absidia coerulea and Baker yeast CICC1339 CICC1447 was investigated.