- To fish by letting a baited hook fall gently onto the water.
- Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more.
- to fish by letting a baited hook fall gently onto the water
- In longline fishing, which targets fish such as tuna, swordfish and billfish, boats trail long lines bearing as many as 2500 baited hooks.
- The decision to make them cat food came from one of the producers who used canned cat food to bait hooks when fishing for prawns in Vancouver.
- Some individuals would therefore not have been caught, since no baited hooks would have been available to trap them, leading to an underestimate of fish stocks in the past.