名词 bait and switch:
a deceptive way of selling that involves advertising a product at a very low price in order to attract customers who are then persuaded to switch to a more expensive product
- You are lured to the site by a bait and switch scheme, in which the product or service is not what you were expecting.
- Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream
- Just put the plug in the socket and switch on the machine.
- Draw the curtains and switch the lights off.
- The albatrosses try to eat the bait and get dragged down and drowned.
- They dress warmly and take only their fishing line, bait and a box to sit on.