- Keywords: ultra-low carbon bainitic steel, tempering, transmission electron microscopy.
- The fatigue property and the microstructure of new GDL bainitic steel have been tested.
- In this paper, notch sensitivity of a low-carbon bainitic steel under static load has been studied.
- Carburization characteristics and wear behavior of new type meta bainitic steel were studied.
- A boron-treated ultra low carbon bainitic steel was investigated by means of particle track autoradiography (PTA) technique.
- Low carbon bainitic steel is a new kind of structural steel for its excellent low-temperature impact toughness and welding property.